Monday, May 18, 2009

No Diapers - May 18th

ok, don't get diapers from them. They are a legit company and all but its not worth the hassle you have to go through every month. They never answer the phone and only answer emails when you threaten them. I'm getting so pissed off about their "service". At this point, I am going to probably ask for a refund. I'd rather pay more at the regular store. I was supposed to get my May diapers by now and they don't provide tracking numbers or anything so I have no way of knowing whether or not I need to go to the store and buy more. Their business hours are a joke, too. They never answer the phone. The one time she did, she told me "sorry, I was at church" and that was a Wednesday. I think these people spend more time at church then they do trying to operate their business. It would be a good deal if they shape up a little and improve things but for now, I don't recommend it. Too much hassel.

P.S. I was supposed to receive diapers between the 2nd and 15th. (rolling eyes)
And before Amy said in the future my emails would be answered next day. That's a load of crap, too. I never got a response from my last email at all.

7 comments:

  1. Have you had success in contacting them? I am about to call our attorney. I am sick of trying to communicate without any response!!! I have been calling and writing emails for months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have also had no response. I filed a complaint with the BBB in NC. Here is a link to their website.

    http://easternnc.bbb.org/Find-Business-Reviews/#middle-result

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kelly! I filed a complaint too. This is a link to a new website by newdiaperclub.com -- http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/page/page/6708544.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also write to the website company that is hosting Amy Galliher's new www.newdiaperclub.com site. It's called www.eeeks.com. Go to their support tab, and let them know that they've got a fraudulent website.

    Copy the following link when you write to them. http://www.newdiaperclub.eeeks.com/page/page/6708544.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, go to the Federal Trade Commission and file a complaint with them as well. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

    This fraudulent website has to be shut down. When I did the math, say, 1,000 naive moms signing up at, say $200 each, that's a sickening $200,000 in her pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never received my April, May or now June shipment. I have emailed them to all three email addresses at least 10 times with no response. I called and once they answered and Amy said they would be sent out. Never received and never answered my calls again. It is past 45 days from payment so paypal closed my claim but they said if enough people contact them and tell them they didn't get their product they mark the account and if/when they get enough marks they will review all the cases and possibly refund. So please contact paypal and let them know. We all need our refunds!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anyone received their shipments since March?

    ReplyDelete